1514 c/o Chris East


There's something about Mary


"Congratulaions Louis, one hell of a girl you got there."

Get away from me get away. This is the worst day of my life. I hate these things. Smile. Shake hands. If someone asks me to cut a cake or dance with them I am going to fucking explode. Who is she talking to over there? Fuck, I swear, if that is Brandon, I am going to fucking explode. Who is that? Oh it's Wolsey. Just Wolsey. Hey Wolsey. He is a good guy. Peace.

If I don't get a son out of this I don't know what to do. I am going to fucking explode. Probably not. I deserve one though. I am good guy right? People always say "Louis, thanks for being such a good guy all the time, blah blah blah" and I am like "Yeah no problem, just doing my job." If I had a son it would be so awesome. I would train him up to be a king and then we could see if somehow he could be king of two countries instead of just one country. I just want for my son to have it better than I did.

I can imagine watching my son be king from up above when I am dead. I would have to be dead, no way am I giving this up. Being king is pretty fucking sweet.